Friday, December 20, 2013

"Paris is always a good idea" - Audrey Hepburn

My friend, Susan, and I visited Paris for a whirlwind 3 days. I went expecting just to go on another trip. I left in awe, in bewilderment, and in love. I never felt this way about a city before. At the risk of sounding cliche and, dare I say, corny, Paris was magical. I really don't know how else to describe it. There were so many moments when I felt complete and utter joy with whatever we were seeing, doing, or eating. I cannot even begin to express the happiness, beauty, and wonderment that we experienced. Instead, I have put together a mini photo diary of our short time in Paris. Unfortunately, part of my complete and utter joy was spent in the Musee d'Orsay and l'Orangerie, both of which do not allow you to take pictures. To see some of our other experiences, click on the picture of Notre Dame. Enjoy!

Paris


Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Notre Dame
Versailles
Musee d’Orsay
l’Orangerie
Walking around Paris

Galeries Lafayette
Avenue des Champs Elysees
Arc de Triumph
Eiffel Tower
Notre Dame at Sunset
Paris at Night

No comments:

Post a Comment