Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ich habe eine Frage

Ich habe eine Frage = I have a question

It's strange to think that Jack and I have nearly reached the halfway point of our time in Berlin. On one hand, it seems like so long ago that we were living in DC; on the other, it feels like we just got here. The point of my blog (if there is one), is two fold. One, to document my experience here in Berlin so that when I am old and grey, I can read this and remember my time here. Two, to relay what's going on with all of you fine people. Hopefully, I am giving you some insight as to how people live in Berlin and what our experiences are like. However, I cannot blog about every single thing, and I know that many of you have questions about Germany, life here, etc... This is where you come in. I am asking you to send me your questions or what you would like to know more about. Whatever you want to know, ask me! I will post all of your questions and their answers in future blog posts.

I think I fixed the comment section of this blog. Feel free to write questions in the comment section, or email me srgarratt73@gmail.com. Facebook works too!

Looking forward to your questions and wonderings!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I have a question (or two):

    What was the most diffuclt thing to adjust to when moving to Germany?

    How tricky was it finding babysitting work/other employment in Berlin and how did you go about it?

    My questions are purely self interested ;) Miss you and Jack a lot, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah and Jack,
    I'd like to know what the Germans think of us, americans? You can discuss our sports, food, consumption, politics, weather or whatever. Thanks.
    Miss you, MOM

    ReplyDelete